Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st Semester @ Columbia

I got thru my first semester!!! yay!!! (applause please!) finished finals!!!hope i did ok.. It was the hardest semester of my life...I remember the first week of orientation they warned us how difficult life would be here...n it sure has been..but i also had heaps of fun!=) I am sad that I have not kept memories of my days @ Columbia and will definitely keep updates of happenings next semester. There's just been so much going on..but it's been awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jac! I decided to check your blog after a long time (hehe sorry), and wheee new post! Glad to hear you're done with your first sem at Columbia! :) Happy Happy Holidays!

Sasha Leong said...

Congrats on completing your first sem in Columbia!! What course did you enroll into?

Happy New Year, by the way!! =]