Thursday, August 2, 2007

Double Bill(Grease & Chorus Line)

I was packing up some stuff today and I came across a DVD of pictures of Double Bill...got me all sentimental..=) i miss performing on stage...this was one of the most challenging performances I did...and extremely fun & rewarding..
fyi..double bill was a pspa production I was involved in March..it was also restaged for Sultan in April...it was the same week as my Juilliard auditions and I had to fly there and back within the week...needless to say..i was way exhausted...fell sick..lost my voice...was suffering from jetlag..but the show went on..and i had a time of my life..just being able to perform..do something i loved..and being appreciated...it was priceless..=)these gorgeous pictures were taken by uncle Ronnie..thank you so much for your effort and giving me a copy! and to those grease ppl i really had fun working with ya all! miss ya guys! =) mom, syl, gavin & uncle Yoong Kim...thanks for believing in me..and giving me the opportunity to explore different roles..hats off to u guys for fabulous work! =)


Summer nights-girls..i know the guys had all the cool moves..but we look pretty sweet...haha =) so not me!


i like this pic..i look hot eh??/...lol...okay..don't puke...next...


"I'm so nervous" Bebe(skirt falls off accidentally) how realistic..=)


I love this picture captured of Gavin as director...the lighting and everything..makes it so artistic...


Kiss today goodbye...the song you are listening to right now...a dancer who twist her ankle..which marks the end of her career...=(...sighs..


Don't we look stunning???...


Chorus Line leads...


The whole jing gang(Cast & crew of Double Bill-Grease & Chorus Line 2007)...full of smiles...=) although it was hardwork..tiring having to go thru all those rehearsals...getting yelled at by syl & Mr chin...it all paid off...we had a wonderful time...made new friendships and shared the same joy and overcomed the challenge of having to dance, act & sing...we did it..yahoo!!! =)

Click pictures to enlarge and see yourself =) Pictures courtesy of Mr Ronnie

5 comments:

Phuiyan said...

I love those pics! =DD

jacthong said...

yup..me too..=) he's such a good photographer..=)

SuYen said...

you're a born performer :) and i miss ur mum!! haha...would love to see u perform one day :) been a long time since i last saw u.. takecarez!!
cheerz

P-Zan Leong said...

I want a copy too!!! :O

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.