Tuesday, August 21, 2007

surrender...

I'm sorry guys...i give up blogging...i'm just no good at this!Things just been so hectic here in New York and I haven't had any inspiration to write about anything...New York has been awesome and I think u really have to live here to enjoy the whole experience...I'll be leaving to Montreal soon...half of me is pretty excited about that..but I no longer know how i am going to cope with a slower paced life..when i visited boston recently...i realised how different things were and I couldn't even stand the pace of ppl walking on the streets...i guess i've become much more impatient...anyway...perhps when i am in montreal and have more time i'll be back..but for my last few days in new york...i just want to enjoy it to the max..

love,
Jac

No comments: