Thursday, February 14, 2008

Celebration of love...


on this special day...couples normally have a time of their life...it's really nice to celebrate this day with that special other...on the other hand...u see those whom r single moan about getting thru this day..like it's rubbing it in ur face that u r single, lonely and perhaps miserable...it is indeed a very special day..but we normally forget the essense of the day which is suppose to be a celebration of love...this year...i would like to dedicate this special day to everyone whom has touched my life...to all my dearest friends whom r scattered everywhere..my best buddies...my friends from high school..from city ballet..from past productions...from italy....from college...from Ny...from Joffrey...n new made friends from Montreal..know that despite my absent mindedness...i think of u all very often n treasure the moments we spend together...to all past n present teachers...i am thankful for all that u have taught me despite me trying to outsmart u..to my past students...despite me shouting at u all the time know that i care....my family...my dad...my mom...my dearest grandparents..n especially my two brothers..thank you for all the support and love u have given me all these years...i miss u all so much...my ex boyfriend's...know that despite all the hurt,i still cherish the times we had together...n most importantly..to the special person i will be spending this special weekend with...Chris..thank you for inspiring me each n everyday...n lastly...to God n all those who were a part of bringing me back closer to him..especially Sister Claire n Sister Andrea...thank you for faith..i miss u all dearly..thank you all for your love and being a part of my life...without which life would be meaningless...

Happy Valentine's Day..May you all be showered with lots of love on this day and for every single day ahead..

No comments: