Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love package from Malaysia

I came home exhausted from another depressing day at the doctors and awaiting yet another appointment with my physio and x ray, CT & Echographic scans to be done on my foot. A brown box placed nicely right outside my room door. The handwriting of my mom printed clearly on the box. Tears just welled up in my eyes. I struggled to open it and felt weak for a few moments...inside...there was my favourite shoes, some leotards, a very pretty zip chain from my mother n most importantly...2 copies of the book i was awaiting for ever so long... "Dare to Dance"...the 25th anniversary book of city ballet..the book was very meaningful..every picture brought back a memory...i really can't express how beautiful the times were at City Ballet...the laughter we shared...i had a time of my life...these r some pictures i happen to have on my laptop of the times i shared with some of the greatest dancers n friends in the world...we had so many fun times i wish i could relive them...



Picture of the lovely studio at City Ballet, that is one of the most beautiful studio's i've danced in..



My best friends, Yi Fang n Jessica, my mother & I...Advance 2 class of 2003..if memory serves me right..but we spend almost the whole 15 years of our life together..i love u guys..



Me attempting to play the Alice's Violin at the Coppelia show...=P



School trip to TDS competition..=)



Our shoes...few days before I set off on my adventure to NY and said good bye to that beautiful place I spend most of my life...

1 comment:

YilingL said...

hey jac :)

i think the last picture is really beautiful and tells a million words that need not be spoken.

happy cny, valentines and all the celebrations that i may have missed out wishing you in the past.

xoxo