Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deep Breath, Get Set, GO!

The start of the new semester was refreshing. I was energized and ready to go but by the end of the day, I was exhausted! Every bit of me was used up. Just figuring out schedule changes, being introduced to classes, figuring out requirements, listening to music itself was hard, then of course, marking my calender for midterms and finals! My first midterm is in 4 weeks! And the reading assignments for Thursday is already out! HELP! So, that will be the story of my life for the next 15 weeks. But, the oven is heating up and i'm all set to go!

The inauguration of OBAMA was AWESOME!

2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent work. Congrats!!!
Have a nice week.

YilingL said...

Hi Jac! Update soon so that I know whats happening with you??? Miss ya!